- Emotes are now live for use in missions! With the Stress Testing of ‘Tenno Hubs’ progressing well, we have now added functioning emotes (host/client) to the game which can be activated via your ‘Gear’ menu.
- Added emote for ‘Follow’!
- Syndicate Weapons can now be traded! Players may now trade ONLY unranked and unused Syndicate weapons with one another.
- Made various Localization updates.
- Infested Tar Mutalist MOA, Swarm Mutalist MOA, Boiler and Brood Mother have all been added to regular Infested missions throughout the star chart!
- Removed Nightmare Mode from final quest mission in Patient Zero.
- Accessing the Gear / Emote wheels has now been changed! Using a keyboard players can access their inventory and emotes by holding down the appropriate key (defaulted to Q), while anyone using a controller / gamepad will be able to toggle the menu.
- Increased Physical Damage from 25 to 35
- Increased Status Chance from 10.0% to 20.0%
- Increased Crit Multiplier from 1.5 to 2.0
- Increased Fire Rate
- Increased Magazine Size from 50 to 75
- Decreased Ammo Capacity to 375
- Fixed emotes allowing players to move freely when used during an Ability. Emotes will no longer play when a Warframe is in an already existing animation.
- Fixed Archwing Interception missions force extracting players still within mission bounds.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker displaying ‘Invalid Target’ where there are no enemies nearby to fire at.
- Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse removing her festive holiday skin.
- Fixed issue caused by falling off the edge during the Mastery Rank 15 test, causing players to be caught in a teleport loop.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not applying camera shake effect when firing.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker shooting toward player crosshair instead of directly at enemies.
- Fixed performance issues that would occur in long sessions where Vauban’s Vortex was often used, resulting in FPS issues.
- Fixed Warframe launching/minimizing in full-screen by reverting prior DirectX 11 fixes.
- Fixed Conclaves being unplayable.
Changes to Energy Vampire are being made as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/357844-trinity-energy-vampire
- Damage dealt is now direct-to-health damage instead of Slash (ignoring armor).
- Damage is now only scaled off of HP instead of HP + Shields.
- Damage will scale off of their current HP or ¼ of their max, whichever is greater.
- Damage will always be at least 5 HP per pulse.
- You will no longer be able to cast on targets that won’t take damage from it; this specifically applies during the invulnerability phases of certain bosses.
- Multiple Trinities can no longer drain energy from a single target simultaneously.
- Players can no longer gain energy while in Nyx’s Absorb or Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Emotes are now able to be interrupted by other emotes.
- Infested Alad V’s mind control ability should no longer attack the players in a bleed-out state and should instead return to Alad V.
- Enemies that spawn from enemies already inside of Limbo’s Rift will now also be considered within Limbo’s Rift (eg: Boilers).
- Made various animation tweaks to the Kubrow Charge Ability.
- Mission nodes will now always display the specific mission type during an Alert / Event when players highlight a node affected by an Alert / Event.
- Made various audio tweaks to Mesa’s Regulator pistols, in addition to some visual tweaks to Peacemaker’s effects.
- Optimized the performance of beam weapons when fired at groups of enemies.
- Improved Glaive ricochet targeting.
- Fixed a number of issues with NVIDIA® Optimus™ and DirectX 11.
- Fixed the non-Syndicate Gammacor being a tradeable weapon.
- Fixed various issues that Mutalist Alad V’s mind control power would cause on player Warframe Abilities.
- Fixed various issues with Mutalist Alad V’s mind control power affecting players that are mid-air when hit.
- Fixed an issue when a player uses Alt-F4 when affected by Alad V’s mind control power, preventing Alad V from using the collar for the rest of the fight
- Fixed Dojo decorations not appearing immediately when you first load into a Dojo.
- Fixed Gammacor’s laser not appearing when fired.
- Fixed newly spawned enemies being able to attack Limbo when he is in inside the Rift, but not Cataclysm.
- Fixed players not being able to trade Arcane Helmets.
- Fixed various issues with opening / sorting through Gear inventory.
- Fixed various issues on Ice Planet, including zoning and elevator related problems.
- Fixed various improper localization on Mastery Rank 15 / 16 test completion.
- Fixed UI displaying friends in an incorrect mission, if their mission was on a node with a simultaneous event occurring.
- Fixed issue with Gammacor caused by using the Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent and Seeker Mods all at once.
- Fixed various crash-related issues making space a safer place for us all.
- Fixed issue where using a Thrown weapon when on a ledge would cause Tenno to step off the ledge.
- Fixed players being unable to scroll beyond 54 Warframe slots.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V’s mind control message not appearing in appropriate language for host.
- Fixed Rhino Prime Codex entry showing as not properly localized to German.
- Fixed Daedelus Shoulder Plates not attaching to Mesa properly.
- Fixed both Attackers and Defenders seeing a ‘Mission Complete’ at the end of a Solar Rail Conflict match regardless of outcome.
- Mesa’s Peacemaker will now automatically target enemies that enter her range when holding down the trigger button. Ramp up time will not reset when all nearby enemies are killed.
- The Drahk Master will now only steal your weapon if you have a pistol or rifle equipped.
- Sent Nullifier Crewmen into Cerberus to help reinforce the Corpus forces there.
- Adjusted spawn rates for the new Infested enemies in some of the earlier Missions.
- Reduced stun rate of various NPC weapons used in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed some cases where the last reward shown in a defense or interception mission was not given to some players.
- Fixed crash that would occur when Mirage used Hall of Mirrors with a Torid equipped as a client.
- Fixed players not seeing Dojo decorations when entering a Dojo.
- Fixed Invasion Missions not counting toward Battle Pay when quota for Invasion is completed when mid-Mission.
- Fixed chat connection problems from machines with various operating system services disabled.
- Fixed issues with gray square appearing in place of obtained item details (at the bottom of the screen).
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols not being removed upon deactivation if the player has no other weapons (e.g. stolen by Beastmaster).
- Fixed Mesa becoming stuck in Peacemaker while being mind controlled by Mutalist Alad V.
- Fixed various crash-related issues.
- Fixed various localization issues related to Mods and Mastery Sigils.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite