Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!
A mysterious meteorite has crashed just outside of Cetus revealing a horrific boil. The boil is growing and the Ostrons have sighted infested lifeforms emerging from it. We need to act now before they make their way to Cetus.
Konzu has received reports that Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil. But Vay Hek won’t help; he sees this infested boil as a means to rid the Plains of Cetus and the Ostrons.
We need to get ahold of the toxin and destroy the boil before it becomes unstoppable. Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn his plan for retrieving the toxin from Vay Hek.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Konzu has a Plague Star Specific Bounty for you. Completing the series of Bounty Missions will earn you continued OPERATION STANDING to shop for all the Event Rewards! You should to speak to Konzu at Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Plague Star Bounty starts with enemies in the Medium difficulty range, but you can increase the stakes. The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate! NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star! The Rewards NAKAK holds to exchange for standing aren’t just vanity – some allow you to increase the stakes to earn more!
More details can be found here:
- Added option to Return to Orbiter from the Simulacrum.
Inaros Ramses Changes:
Based on player feedback, the Art Team went back and adjusted the shaders to make the following improvements that you can see here:
- Tweaked Inaros’ Ramses Skin material by adjusting the shaders so the colors don’t appear as muted.
- Switched metal texture in the Accent slot to a more accurate metal.
Kuva Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Taveuni node on the Kuva Fortress now indicates that it’s a Kuva Survival as opposed to a regular Survival.
- Removed a tile in the Kuva Fortress Survival tileset that had recurring spawning problems.
- Fixed Life Support Towers sometimes not accepting Kuva Catalysts.
- Fixed new incoming Life Support Towers sometimes overlapping Towers which were activated and had yet to disappear.
- Fixed « Time » on Kuva Harvester UI only being localized to the Host’s language.
- Fixed Kuva Catalyst pickup and Life Support warning transmissions playing more than once.
- Fixed Kuva Harvester UI overlapping and lingering on screen.
- Fixed some confusing marker pathing in certain Kuva Fortress tiles.
General Survival Changes
- Incoming Life Support markers now show in-world and flash, instead of on the minimap only.
- The Extraction marker now shows at every rotation C for 60 seconds (as well as the original 5 mins), and when players are at Extraction and triggered the countdown.
- Small Survival pickup markers no longer stick to screen edges to reduce clutter.
Legendary Arcane Trading Changes:
- 100k Credits for Unranked Legendary Arcane
- 300k Credits for Rank 1 Legendary Arcane
- 600k Credits for Rank 2 Legendary Arcane
- 1M Credits for Rank 3 Legendary Arcane
- Minor changes to Zephyr Hagoromo skin that improve overall aesthetic.
- Azima, Zenistar, and Zenith will now show in your Profile.
- Changed Fomorian drop rates to the following:
- 400 Endo Common (38.72%)
- Imperator Vandal Barrel Uncommon (11.28%)
- Imperator Vandal Receiver Uncommon (11.28%)
- Imperator Vandal Blueprint Common (38.72%)
- Fixed a loss of functionality when setting an enemy Articula model to ‘None’.
- Fixed cases of crashing when mounting/dismounting a Dargyn.
- Fixed being in a perpetual loading state after accessing the Options Menu when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus (or vice versa).
- Fixed not getting rewards from Ghoul Bounties if they expired while you were still running them.
- Fixed crouching as the Operator breaking further animations in certain parts of The War Within quest.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireblast unintentionally melting Lephantis/Hemocyte heads like a popsicle in July when cast directly on top of them.
- Fixed the Sibear being granted stacking bonuses from charge attacks and those bonuses being persistent when using a Skin.
- Fixed cases of Companions being instantly Revived by picking up a Health orb. This also fixes being able to pick up Health orbs when your Health is full and your Companion is downed.
- Fixed a Rare item spawning in a stuck location in the Void tileset.
- Fixed the Blueprint Icon background remaining when replacing a Blueprint with Platinum in the Trade screen.
- Fixed discrepancies with highlighted Mod Polarity spots when selecting an Exilus Mod.
- Fixed equipping the Hagoromo Helmet on Zephyr Prime resulting in her Prime details disappearing as reported here:
- Fixed enemy NPCs not taking cover unless they have an order.
- Fixed Enemy Articula size not switching to default when selecting « None » for the enemy type.
- Fixed the Corpus Nul Comba Articula missing textures and materials on the shoes.
- Fixed the camera continuing to move if you selected Push/Pull while you were in motion while Decorating.
- Fixed seeing broken UI when first opening the Gild screen.
- Fixed a nonfunctional color slider when placing a Glyph.
- Fixed missing controller binding icons when in Decoration mode.
- Fixed pressing ‘Enter’ when typing the MOTD not adding a new line and triggering the ‘Ok’ button, resulting in not being able to write more on multiple lines.
- Fixed Chat copying the text being written in the MOTD if the Chat window is open.
- Fixed incorrect on-screen marker positioning when using custom aspect ratios.
- Fixed the Ayatan Valana Sculpture not being centered properly on the screen.
- Fixed camera spacing discrepancies on the Operator Appearance screen.
- Fixed incorrectly tinted Syndicate icons when viewing a Syndicate Sigil.
- Fixed geometry poking through levels in the Grineer Fortress tileset.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed wonky objective markers in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed missing collision on the Orbiter ramp that could cause wonky clipping.
- Fixed a Rampart spawning inside a tree in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed glitching out of an elevator in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed various level holes in Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed Teshin cinematic not triggering in The War Within.
- Fixed various level holes on Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed Companion kills/assists not tracking in the profile screen.
- Fixed TennoCon 2018 Sigil showing loc string.
- Fixed players being able to duel themselves.
- Fixed fog that was obscuring skyboxes on several tilesets.
- Fixed Kuva Catalyst being endlessly teleported in one tile of the Fortress.
- Fixed zoning (green wall showing) on Earth Spy tileset.
- Fixed ramp in Derelict Fountain room where AI could get stuck
Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- Fixed unintended shell dropping sound on Telos Boltor
- Fixed several instances of the Shrine breaking if players spammed it with Shards.
- Fixed trades failing with several types of items.
- Fixed wall collision in a cave on Grineer Forest tileset where a player camera could clip through.
- Fixed several nav issues on Orokin Derelict tileset that prevented AI from pathing properly.