Conçu pour les attaques rapides clandestins, le Itzal Archwing excelle à la suppression de l’obscurité de l’espace.
Blink: Le Itzal Archwing téléporte sur une courte distance, et fait tomber les traçage des missiles ennemies.
Penumbra: Active un champ de camouflage qui cache la Warframe et ses alliés proches qui restent fixes.
Cosmic Crush: Forme un trou noir miniature qui absorbe tous les objets situés à proximité avant la rupture dans une onde de choc massive.
Fighter Escort: déployer des drones qui combattent aux côtés de la Warframe, chaque détonation émet un souffle destructeur quand elle est tué.
- ARMES ARCHWING
FLUCTUS: une arme à énergie Archwing qui envoie des ondes de plasma mortelle s’écraser contre l’ennemis.
CENTAUR: Une partie épée, une partie bouclier, le Centaur excelle à charger tête baissée dans le feu de l’ennemi.
Le schéma du CENTAUR est disponible au marché. Le reste se loot en Archwing. Une mise à jour des lieux de loot aura lieu.
Pour les archwings IZTAL et le FLUCTUS. La recherche à été lancé dans le dojo, dans le labo Tenno.
Il reste encore des composants manquants dont le telurium se dropant en Archwing.
Bon jeu Tenno
- Reduced negative penalty on Tainted Shell and Critical Deceleration’s fire rate adjustment to avoid purely negative fire rates on shotgun weapons.
- Reduced bloom effect on a particular room within the Void that was shining too brightly.
- How many shots it takes to destroy a Nullifier Crewman’s shield is no longer determined by the number of players in a mission.
- Joining a Syndicate Mission mid-progress will now show how many Medallions are remaining in the Mission, updating appropriately if Medallions in the Mission have already been picked up.
- Reduced the bloom on the Mutalist Incursion Event Badge to make the icon more visible.
- Toned down the bright white snow on Corpus Outpost Defense Missions.
- Large Energy Pickup added to Archwing Missions.
- Increased the frequency of Energy Pickups dropped in Archwing Missions.
- Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards will now provide experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon.
- The Host of a Dojo will no longer be able to pause the game if their matchmaking has been set to Solo.
- Adjustments made to Kunai and Despair holster to remove redundant visual attachments.
- Events in the World State Window will now be sorted by time remaining on the event.
- Players that have multiple of an item with a limit of 1 will now be given an appropriate message when attempting to craft said item in the Foundry.
- Added confirmation message with all standing changes when turning in Medallions.
- When creating piles of items to sell, all identical items will automatically be sorted into the same pile.
- Removed the Anemic Agility Mod from the Grineer Ballista’s drop table. This was only ever intended to drop in Orokin Derelict Vaults.
- Adjusted visual effect from heat generators on Ice Planet tileset.
- Toned down visual effect from the Coolant Leak Mod.
- Updated the look of the Conclave Team Select screen.
- Oxium Ospreys now drop more Oxium!
- Added spin down effect to Kohm.
- Rebalanced Missions on Europa to allow for a greater variety of Missions.
- Hives in Hive Sabotage are now immune to Warframe abilities that cause push / pull effects.
- Damage numbers will now appear when destroying environmental objects.
- Textures updated on the Pyra Prime Syandana and Vasto Prime now match Nova Prime’s metallic texture!
- Added a 3 second delay on players losing Zephyr’s Jet Stream Mod buff once stepping out of range of Turbulence.
- Made small tweaks to Mesa’s Peacemaker pistol draw / holster animations.
- Buffed effect of Auxiliary Power’s Mod.
- Smaller Archwing enemies now have a slightly larger hitbox.
- Increased Velocitus’ damage from 1200 to 1800.
- Fixed the Nullifier Crewman’s protective bubble not removing Trinity’s Link.
- Fixed Nyx’s Chaos causing Hives in Hive Infestation to become invincible one Chaos expires.
- Fixed water in Dojo fountain turning black when players stand in the water.
- Fixed host migration issues occurring when picking up Syndicate Medallions.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions disappearing during a host migration.
- Fixed Mod search bar numerical entries causing issues as per: https://forums.warfr…in-mod-station/
- Fixed Miter’s charge loop sound continuously playing after charge has been completed.
- Fixed lack of sound related to zoning issue in Corpus tileset room as per: https://forums.warfr…s-tileset-room/
- Fixed issue with objective marker and AI spawns in the Archwing Corpus sabotage tileset.
- Fixed Steel Meridian Syndicate Missions not being selectable due to Star Chart being occupied by other factions.
- Fixed Dojo paint colors not properly showing up after being implemented.
- Fixed visual issue caused by player Inbox being forced to open on login during loading process.
- Fixed previewing multiple paint colors in Dojo causing a lock on the player’s camera.
- Fixed incorrect player stats appearing when viewing Warframe in Liset Arsenal.
- Fixed visual issue with textures on Ice Planet Mobile Defense.
- Fixed issues with animation on Archwing primary weapons.
- Fixed grey square appearing at bottom of screen instead of text when picking up resources.
- Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse Augment effects not working correctly when applied to other Warframes.
- Fixed issue that caused players to be stuck holding their melee weapon in an area where weapons are disabled. (ie – Liset, Relay)
- Fixed issue in Foundry where player cannot purchase additional inventory slots after having just purchased and filled inventory slots.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed numerous holes and collisions.
- Fixed an error caused by Nekros’ Desecrate.
- Fixed an error caused by Nova’s Molecular Prime.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria tagging dead enemies with its visual special effect.
- Fixed Silva and Aegis losing texture when used by Mirage during Hall of Mirrors as per:https://forums.warfr…all-of-mirrors/
- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control causing Brood Mother Maggots to attack enemies after Mind Control ends.
- Fixed exploit that gave players infinite ammo provided they used the mouse scroll wheel as their weapon fire button.
- Fixed the miniboss in Void Sabotage missions not spawning.
- Fixed Infested Boiler’s spawned enemies improperly attacking players while under the effect of Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead.
- Fixed players being unable to pick up a Syndicate Medallion until another player in the mission picked it up first.
- Fixed Mirage’s Prism never going away when cast outside of a Nullifier Crewman’s bubble, just before stepping into the bubble before the throw animation is complete.
- Fixed issue occasionally caused by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed broken lighting effects on Syndicate Medallions.
- Fixed issue caused by melee whip animations.
- Fixed additional instances where Alad V’s Mind Control ability would cause issues for the player.
- Fixed not being able to swap the polarity of a slot on Kubrows and Sentinels.
- Fixed selecting an item in the Marketplace followed by fast-navigating to another terminal on the Liset causing the item you were previously looking at to become stuck on screen.
- Fixed an issue where items with no color customization will display as grey, instead of default colors.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence not being dispelled when entering a Nullifier Crewman’s shield.
- Fixed potential issue in Survival game mode that prevented the spawning of new enemies.
- Fixed some weapons not correctly applying damage to Antimatter Drop as per: https://forums.warfr…ectile-weapons/
- Fixed some weapons with puncture damage registering too many hits on Antimatter Drop.
- Fixed Nova Prime’s Antimatter Drop not correctly applying unique visual effects to non-host players.
- Fixed issue with weapon skins not properly applying to weapons.
- Fixed enemies not spawning properly on Corpus ship during Grineer Invasion.
- Fixed being unable to properly gift Void Keys.
- Fixed Nullifier Crewman not properly deploying shield when resurrected by Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator Pistols persisting on non-Mesa Warframes when switching loadouts in Arsenal.
- Removed Weapon and Sentinel experience Login Rewards providing experience to a Weapon or Sentinel in the Arsenal if the player logs in with a fully ranked Weapon. We will revisit this as a feature after more testing to ensure tradable weapons are not affected!
- Fixed players being unable to sell weapons.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in Void Defense and Interception Missions.
- Fixed black screen when loading into an Interception Mission.
- Fixed error that would occur when scrolling through Inbox message list before Inbox had finished retrieving all messages.
- Fixed Nova Prime not appearing in the Codex for all players.
- Fixed issue that would occur when selling an item you have more than one of.
- Fixed NPCs not correctly aiming projectile weapons.
- Fixed the Grineer Ogma being unable to hit players.
- Fixed player HUD disappearing when a Corrupted Key is equipped.
- Fixed issue with host migration in Archwing Missions where players using Zephyr are no longer able to move.