Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13
Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime have returned to the Vault! With those items safe in the Prime Vault, the question becomes what will happen to their respective Relics. If you didn’t catch Devstream #77, their Relics will no longer be obtainable once those items are sealed in the Vault. For those that have the Relics in your inventory, you can continue to use them until you’ve exhausted your stockpile.
A new AXI V3 RELIC will be obtainable in the wild that contains a mix of items from the vaulted Relics that contained Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime.
As per Devstream #77, you can expect us to have a drop table up for all Relic locations this week. Please note that right now, the AXI V3 Relic is found in Orokin Derelict Survival reward tables.
As for Baro Ki’Teer and his upcoming goodies this week, his prices have been adjusted to better suit Relics. The values that we will initially be looking at are:
- Common slotted Items (15)
- Uncommon slotted items (45)
- Rare slotted items (100)
These testing values are highly subject to change. Please, plan and spend accordingly.
- The Vectis has received the PBR treatment!
- Detonite/Fieldron rewards from Invasion missions will now always be a bundle of 3.
- Changed how Simaris’ Synthesis Target Standing is decided in a group: you now get Standing if you have a Synthesis Scanner equipped, are actively playing, and it’s your daily target or you are within shared XP range of the target.
- Planet Nav Segments can now be sold for 5 Credits due to them no longer required to progress through the new Star Chart.
- Disabled elevators and made ramps useable for AI in Corpus Ice Planet tilesets.
- Improved Grineer Shipyard level containment to alleviate issues like Zephyr bonking heads, Wukong not being able to float around in Cloud Walker, etc.
- Reduced the Odonata crafting costs and replaced Control Module with Neurodes for better new user experience/path.
- Optimized Hydroid Tentacle Swarm ability to improve performance issues as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/662786-hydroids-tentacle-swarm-causing-severe-fps-drops/
- Arctic Eximus Snow Globe blocks radial damage, but will no longer block damage from sources inside the globe. This allows most non targeted powers that damage enemies to work versus Arctic Eximus within a snow globe.
- Removed unintended connection between Critical Chance and Kubrow base damage (this only worked for domesticated Kubrows; Kavats, and hostile companions did not have this behavior).
- Increased Kubrow’s base damage 150% and base Critical Damage multiplier from 1.6x to 3x so that for a Kubrow fitted with Rank 10 Maul Mod and Rank 10 Bite Mod the average damage would be almost exactly the same as before.
Void Fissure Changes
We’ve been reading a lot of constructive feedback on Relics, Fissures and the like since Specters of the Rail shipped. With your suggestions and comments in place, we are continuing to tweak Void Fissures/Relics where necessary with the aim to reduce repetition issues and tie this mechanic into the lore of Warframe. The Void is an entity that corrupts, and Void Fissures are no different.
There is no longer just one ‘Void Fissure’, Void Fissures can occur again and again as the Void’s corrupting energy tears through the Solar System. Fissures now spawn dynamically throughout the level near groups of enemies. The Fissure will corrupt any nearby enemies immediately after spawning. This buffs the enemy, and resets their health/shields. It will also spawn a couple Orokin units along with them, some being Eximus after a certain amount of Fissures. Fissures despawn after a period of time.
The corrupted and newly spawned Orokin units have a chance to drop Reactant, which are auto pickups (no more context action). Once you collect enough, you qualify for the Void Projection reward, and one of your weapons or your Warframe will be buffed for a short period of time based on Era of Void Relic brought. You will be given a random amount of Void Trace as well after collecting enough Reactant. Fissures will continue to spawn throughout the mission.
- Void Traces cap is now Mastery Rank based (100 + 50 * MR).
- Reactant marker now uses the Void Tear icon. The marker is only visible if players don’t have enough Reactant.
- Reactant uses a drop range (kill x amount for guaranteed drop) instead of drop chance.
- “Endless” Void Fissure missions are now truly endless with the exception of Defense and Interception.
- Your Equipped Relic information will now be shown in the Squad info dropdown box (where Equipped Dragon keys appears).
- *Traces are given when you get 10/10 Reactant (no relic needed) and rewarded at End of Mission (between a range of 6-30).
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Conclave mods with the Max Energy requirement applying their upgrades twice to the Host.
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave.
- Reduced channeled blocking energy cost in Conclave.
- Adjusted the attack order of the Spinning Palms Combo in Conclave Fist stance and slightly increased its damage.
- Reduced the duration of Equinox’s Metamorphosis in Conclave
- Fixed being rewarded 0 Salvage instead of 500 for completing the Venus to Mercury Junction and Earth to Venus Junction.
- Fixed losing functionality upon check the Clan Statistics screen in Navigation and attempting to back out.
- Fixed meshes getting distorted when Field of View was increased (either deliberately or from effects like Volt Speed or Mesa Peacemaker).
- Fixed Relics not being consumed for Clients who disconnect on the Fissure reward selection screen.
- Fixed rare crash when switching levels. Also fixed grey screen during Jackal login diorama.
- Fixed unintentionally reducing Syndicate mission XP rewards as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/668914-syndicate-mission-reward-nerf/
- Fixed some Kubrow imprints not being listed when breeding a new Kubrow.
- Fixed the Grineer Shipyard mini map being oriented in a different way than the room.
- Fix a progression stopping issue in the Once Awake quest if the player switched their active quest before claiming the Heat Sword Blueprint, and then built and sold the Heat Sword before ever switching Once Awake back to being an active quest.
- Fixed some node descriptions going beyond the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed no indication of an active booster at the End of Mission screen that those rewards were given.
- Fixed the Medi-Ray Sentinel precept description missing when hovering over the icon.
- Fixed most Infested melee enemies being unable to hit the objective when playing the Infested Defense on Uranus – Ur.
- Fixed handling of certain types of cache corruption.
- Fixed inaccurate/missing “open squads” total when hovering over nodes.
- Fixed mission description discrepancies in the Solar Chart as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4ueylm/lies_everywhere/
- Fixed a tiny performance problem on Ice Planet maps where a sound effect would be started and stopped every few frames.
- Fixed incorrect looping sounds in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a migration at End of Mission causing Relic reward options to reroll.
- Fixed enemies having a hard time pathing in Earth Sabotage missions.
- Fixed not being able to obtain Corvas and Rathbone Blueprint parts.
- Fixed the ‘Vay Hek Frequency Triangulator’ missions appearing for players that still have the key in their inventory.
- Fixed Judgement Point requirement not being displayed when hovering over Rathuum and Kela de Thaym nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed inaccurate enemy count during Exterminate ending to Spy mission.
- Fixed numerous UI errors in the Star Chart and menu.
- Fixed Relic selection ‘Play Without’ and ‘Exit’ buttons hiding behind the screen if a previous mission was played.
- Fixed the Energy Shell Augment using its Duration stat for Range. This also fixes the Augment card displaying the ’35m’ Range which was not what was being observed in game. It now shows the proper range.
- Fixed the Relic reward screen rolling twice if the last player touches Extraction and then proceeds to fall off of the end of the map.
- Fixed the camera flying off to nowhere when cancelling a mission countdown.
- Fixed mission requirements not being checked at the time a Sortie/Alert/Syndicate/etc mission is selected from the world state panel. (for example, a player could choose a bow-only sortie mission without his loadout being setup properly, only to find out at the end of the 10-second countdown that he wasn’t allowed to play)
- Fixed numerous localization issues.