Fortuna: Update 24.1.0
TENNOGEN ROUND 14!
Round 14 introduces a brand-new category: Operator cosmetics! Deck out your Void walker with these custom-made masks and accessories. We’ve also added eight new Warframe Skins, eight new Weapon Skins and more — all made by our talented Tenno! To find these items, open Warframe through Steam and visit the in-game Market.
- Changed the Pax Seeker Arcane projectile from 100% Impact Damage to 50% Puncture/ 50% Slash. This also fixes the Pax Seeker’s projectile taking Damage Mods into account twice.
- *EDIT: For those who are confused at seeing the ‘Impact’ Icon still appearing, it’s actually just the Icon (little hammer) for forced Knockback that you’re seeing. No Impact Damage is actually being dealt.
- Increased the frequency at which your MOA Companion will use the Whiplash Mine and Anti-Grav Grenade Precepts.
- Improved ability to pick up Data Keys that are in motion (i.e. rolling down a hill) in Orb Vallis Recovery Bounty stages.
- Improved the Orb Vallis cold/shiver Pet animations.
- Updated the Mecha Mod descriptions to include that to achieve the ‘Marked Enemies’ mechanic you must have a Kubrow equipped.
- Improvements towards AI spawn flow in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Pherliac Pods Components not dropping after killing the Juggernaut.
- Fixed Plains Bounties not allowing Cave stages to start if a player is too close, resulting in Bounty failure.
- Fixed the Mecha Overdrive Mod not affecting Status Chance in the Arsenal UI stats for Kubrows.
- Fixed the Kreska not giving any Clan Affinity after being Researched in the Dojo. This Affinity will magically appear after successfully Researching another item.
- Fixed Terra Provisors being able to damage you through Garuda’s Dread Mirror.
- Fixed the Bounty board reward screen displaying incorrect quantities of certain rewards.
- Fixed a game hitch when loading into a Relay/Town as Garuda.
- Fixed the Kubrow Dual Stat Mods (Flame Gland, Shock Collar, Frost Jaw and Venom Teeth) not appearing in the Codex nor Chat linkable.
- Fixed Clients not receiving credit towards the Vallis Spelunker Challenge.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell icons displaying outside of the minimap bounds in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed invisible ‘steam puzzle’ in The War Within quest.
- Fixed missing FX when redeeming items (Gems, Toroids, etc) for Standing.
- Fixed the Vox Solaris quest prompt briefly appearing after talking to Eudico.
- Fixed Eudico’s VO resetting in the Vox Solaris quest after choosing ‘I need a moment’.
- Fixed doubling sounds when selecting a mission.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Larva ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Radial blind ability.
- Fixed a script error when using an Operator ability.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1
This Hotfix includes continued performance optimizations across the whole game — with some specifics to K-Drive and Texture Streaming (it now reacts more quickly with a lower performance cost).
- Improvements towards the Zamarui Gara Skin glass material to fix brightness/lighting discrepancies.
- Increased frequency of Rare Gems in Smokefinger’s Offerings.
- Vallis Pigments will now also drop from Elite and Eximus Terra Variants.
- Improvements to prevent fish spawning inside solid geometry in caves.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Removed The Business’ unnecessary VO of “You need to practice the Echo-Lure more” when the animal escapes.
- Fixes towards potential cases where animal tracks don’t appear.
- More fixes towards an animal appearing to be left behind when two players attempt to collect it at the same time.
- Fixed animals potentially spawning way too far away from the call point.
- Fixed Kubrow and Kavat Companions sometimes attacking/using abilities on animals.
- Fixed some Orb Vallis fungus covering up animal tracks.
- Fixed a loss of functionality that resulted in a progression stop in The War Within quest.
- Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to no Datamass dropping if the last Bounty stage occurred in that Camp.
- Fixed further inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to Datamasses not spawning if an Eximus enemy didn’t spawn at the Camp.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate duplicating Orb Vallis Base Capture Datamasses.
- Fixed Client’s inability to see the hackable console inside Orb Vallis Caches; which you can initiate to reveal more precise locations of other Caches! This console has an increased chance of appearing the more time passes in the Cache Bounty stage.
- Fixed Clients getting booted from a squad if the Bounty is accepted after the Host chooses one.
- Fixed all Glaives not bouncing between robotic enemies as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025043-blazing-chakram-bugged-vs-roboticmachinery-enemies/
- Fixed MOA Companions spawning dead in Submersible missions.
- Fixed struggles to pick up Ayatan Stars from inside Orb Vallis Caches.
- Fixed cases where destroying a Dropship immediately after spawning in Orb Vallis would result in loot being suspended in the air.
- Fixed all Equinox Skins not displaying correctly when in Archwing.
- Fixed floppy cloth on the Equinox Divisa Helmet dangles.
- Fixed Ventkid VO appearing outside their clubhouse before Vox Solaris quest completion.
- Fixed missing Golden Maw FX in The War Within quest.
- Fixed lingering Bounty objective HUD in Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards Eudico’s apron cloth clipping.
- Fixed incorrect Sugatra offsets on the Guandao polearm.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize ability.
Fortuna: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Reverted some K-Drive performance improvements in order to fix rampant K-Drive crash as a result. More stable performance improvements will come from further testing.
- Fixed Arcane Victory not triggering when using a Primary weapon.
- Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles not showing up for Clients.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2
A “CLOSED BETA” Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles – if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade!
- Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when reaching a target with Dread Mirror (not affected by Mods).
- Added a small noise movement to the Dread Mirror shield.
- Increased enemy insta-kill threshold from 35% to 40% (i.e. enemy is insta-killed if it’s below 40% of Health).
- Charging Dread Mirror projectile while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
- Dread Mirror animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.
- Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when impaling an enemy with Blood Altar (not affected by Mods).
- Increased Blood Altar heal radius from 6 meters to 8 meters.
- Blood Altar animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.
- Reduced total Seeking Talons charge time by 33%.
- Seeking Talons charge now starts faster and slows down as it expands.
- Increased minimum Seeking Talons charge size from 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
- Reduced maximum Seeking Talons charge size from 120 degrees to 95 degrees.
- Charging Seeking Talons while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
- Charging Seeking Talons now makes a sound cue when fully charged.
- Numerous performance optimizations across the entire game! The previous K-Drive performance improvements have also been re-integrated in a more stable state. We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!
- Servofish parts now display which Servofish they can be Dismantled from!
- Increased the Vega Toroid drop rate to bring inline with other Toroids.
- Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn.
- Improved Bounty boards to gracefully refresh and have next set of Bounties all lined up and ready to go without having awkward downtime of “no bounties available, please check again uhh sometime”.
- Chat will now autocomplete when attempting to link a Zaw, MOA Companion, K-Drive, and Kitgun.
- Updated the Chroma Morkai Skin to appear more leather-like at the creators request.
- Updated the Ferita Rapier Skin to allow separate tinting of the blade at the creators request.
- Made a micro optimization for modern operating systems by deleting code that would generally only help on Windows XP in rare cases.
- Made some micro optimizations to checking for offscreen-objects.
- Optimized Titania’s Razorwing ability sound.
- Optimized out small frame-time spikes that would occur periodically during gameplay.
- Tweaks to improve interpretation of the Corpus hack panel states in Orb Vallis.
- Improved the pacing of random enemy encounters and Dropship reinforcements in Orb Vallis.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- The Conservation gear when tracking animals now functions similar to the Fishing gear, where tapping the bound key will auto-equip the respective item, instead of having to hold the key and re-select the item.
- Fixed continued issues with hunting footsteps not being visible. This includes a key issue with AMD graphics cards as well as general visibility.
- Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.
- Increased the fire rate of the Tranq Rifle so that it enters the reload state faster.
- Fixed animals sometimes spawning in range and instantly running away.
- Fixed animals vanishing too quickly instead of being ‘taken away’ after being captured in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed not seeing the correct UI text when the Conservation gear is active when using a controller with the default ‘classic controls’.
- Fixed the controller binding to switch between options in the Conservation gear not functioning.
- We now show the ‘Infinity’ symbol for Conservation gear, indicating the fact that it is not consumed on use.
- Fixed various poop decals not being correctly hooked up.
- Fixed a bug where you’d impact so hard with your Archwing in the Plains/Vallis that the game would crash as well. The world is not ready for this hyper-realistic 4D flight simulator.
- Fixed Chilling Reload, Streamlined Form, and Drifting Contact missing from Alerts.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Grindy’ K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding.
- Fixed an issue with Scanners not animating when scanning a target.
- Fixed an ancient issue where high-level bridges could become uncrossable for pets.
- Fixed Resources obtained while K-Driving not actually saving to Inventories.
- Fixed Warframes with Channeling abilities being permanently nullified by Scrambus or Comba enemies when hit by their projection Aura while in Operator mode.
- Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Base Camp in Orb Vallis due to the Defend timer never ending or the Eximus unit not respawning if the Bounty was previously abandoned.
- Fixed Pax Seeker activating on Warframe Exalted Ability Weapons (i.e. Titania Razorwing, Mesa Regulators).
- Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles and Phantasma’s Alt Fire ignoring Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Recovery Bounty objective timer not resetting if multiple Recovery Bounties are completed in one session.
- Fixed the Ambush Coildrive being invincible if the player previously abandoned a Coildrive Defense without hacking it.
- Fixed a non-functional Garuda Blood Altar being left behind if used on a detonating Volatile Runner.
- Fixed areas where Loki could Switch Teleport out of Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Mining in Orb Vallis counting towards the ‘Plains Prospector’ Challenge.
- Fixed the Chroma Morkai Skin not using the correct colour channel on his tail.
- Fixed K-Drive custom names not displaying in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed custom MOA Companion names not appearing in mission for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to Chat link a Kitgun with a custom name.
- Fixed knee slide, fall whoosh and foliage velocity sound not being stopped in some cases.
- Fixed the Akvasto Prime playing the wrong sound.
- Fixed duplicate K-Drive objective marker appearing when replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed an invisible container mesh near Thursby’s spot during Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed Affinity numbers from enemies not killed by the player not being clamped to the screen and appearing in incorrect places if they died behind the player.
- Fixes towards Dropship enemies floating in mid-air.
- Potential fix for script error causing the MOA Companion Anti-Grav Mine Precept to send enemies too high into the sky.
- Fixed a script error when switching from Mouse/Keyboard to controller when attempting to purchase an item.
- Fixed a script error when viewing a Bounty board with no active Bounties available.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Dread Mirror.
- Fixed an issue with Nekros’s Irkalla Binds not being attached when in Archwing mode.
- Fixed an issue where using the Assimilate Ability Augment on Nyx will deactivate toggle sprint, and force the player to toggle again.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Kyta Arachnoid to be targeted by abilities when Overshields were active.
- Fixed an issue with lockdown alarm lights not shutting off after the Stalker leaves.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed script error when selecting Khora in the Conclave Arsenal.
Fortuna: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Changed Moa Money, Moa Problems challenge to read “Configure” to stay consistent with Legs’ prompt.
- Fixed Bounty UI refreshing/flickering if bounties update while in town.
- Fixed a crash caused by Vacuum pickups.
- Fixed a crash caused by new cloth optimizations.
- Fixed a script error that could occur at EoM or when hitting TAB as Operator.
- Fixed Pax Bolt triggering from Primary weapons.
- Fixed a subtle texture error on Floofs.
- Fixed the “MIGRATED” accolade showing on PC (It is planned to show in future console updates on console accounts)
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3
- Chat Moderation Changes:
- In-game Kick, Ban, and Spam Flush messages will now be handled as a system notification instead of a private message. We are in the process of reviewing the human element of our in-game chat moderation. You can read the details here:
- Improved the accuracy of the in-game FPS counter and made made numerous improvements to the Max Framerate setting as described here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1040892-max-framerate/
- Made numerous optimizations to enemy/NPC navigation and included additional optimizations for modern CPUs with F16C instructions
- Tweaked audio delay to Eudico’s Bounty transmission.
- Tweaked audio of Nef’s billboard lines.
- Enthrall can now be used while on Ziplines.
- Mining results now use the themed resource icon if available.
Garuda Changes & Fixes:
- Capped Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Blood Altar dashes to 150m/s max. No more going going 42km/s anymore.
- Fixed Dread Mirror’s dash causing players to get stuck.
- Fixed delay between the end of Garuda’s Seeking Talons release animation and being able to charge her Dread Mirror.
- Fixed a crash while Garuda siphons blood.
- Fixed (maybe) Blood Altar and Dread Mirror falling through the floor.
- Fixed Garuda Dread Mirror failing to cast because of TARGET OBSTRUCTED when the leap into the air would clear whatever obstruction was blocking her.
- Fixed Seeking Talons not being cancelled by Stalker.
- Fixed a memory leak in the gear wheel that would degrade performance the more often you used it
- Fixed non-energy draining abilities getting canceled when riding vehicles.
- Fixed Wraith spin beam removing invulnerability.
- Fixed terrain clipping in Connector 13 of Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed some types of camera shake ignoring the view shake option.
- Fixed Companions orbiting around you sometimes when you stop moving.
- Fixed rushing forward with zero input when equipping Archwing.
- Fixed enemies having trouble entering cover.
- Fixed certain melee sounds that were playing when using abilities in Operator mode.
- Fixed choppy automatic weapon fire sound playback
- Fixed Champion of the People challenge not working as advertised.
- Fixed Thurible loop sound to stop playing if you get killed while using the ability.
- Fixed issue where lures/tranq rifle gear items were getting into bad anim states.
- Fixed the Hades Tonfa skin not applying the correct material to the flame.
- Fixed Kitguns not creating tracers and other effects after exiting Submersible Archwing.
- Fixed the behavior of the Max Framerate setting: when Vertical Sync is enabled the Max Framerate has always been locked to the Refresh Rate and the UI now shows this properly.
- Fixed K-Drive GrindSwap trick not triggering when jumping from rail while grinding.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into Orb Vallis.
- Fixed non-EMP fishing spears ignoring the reset condition on the “Catch X fish without missing a throw” riven challenge
- Fixed dropship passengers getting frozen mid air.
- Fixed Oxylus Lifeform precept not showing Kubrodon points.
- Fixed ‘Stay Frosty’ Challenge being impossible due to K-Drive height calculations.
- Fixed launcher crashes related to high-resolution displays.
- Fixed missing chain dangle on the Hades Tonfa skin.
- Fixed missing lightmap info on some cave water planes.
- Fixed Cryotra only firing at targets within its firing range.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in the Ayatan Treasure screen.
- Fix to Howl and Nekros’ Terrify sometimes not making the target run away in the Plains or Vallis.
- Fixed invisible hazard bubbles in Hive missions.
- Fixed a loot crate that was under the floor in Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed gory nano particle effects not being hidden when gore is disabled.
Fortuna: Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a crash that could occur with gore disabled.
- Fixed (potentially) crashes on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1. Everyone on the team wants to point out if you are in this scenario, you’ve resisted updating for almost 7 years. C’mon.
- Fixed a crash in the Ambulas fight.
- Fixed an issue with the mining laser UI getting stuck on screen if town gates were opening.
- Fixed additional crashes.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4
- Updated Arcane Rage description to read “Primary Weapons” instead of “Rifles”.
- We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly.
- Fixed an issue where Ivara’s Navigator would lock a player if taken control of certain Fishing gear and never let go.
- Fixed a ‘/glitch’ in one of Ordis’ transmissions during The Jordas Precept.
- Fixed some localization consistency.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite