Mise à jour 22.8.0 :
4 New Bounties: Ghoul Purge!
Ghoul threats have arrived! These recurring bounties feature the Ghoul monstrosities. Help defend Cetus and destroy the Ghouls…. but their destruction may not be permanent! Expect the Ghouls to re-emerge regularly.
Ghoul Purge will introduce these new Grineer Ghoul Enemies and Variants:
Known colloquially as the ‘drill sergeant’, the Augur is fast-grown into its enhancements. As with all Ghouls, no regard is given to the proper development of its higher functions. Cantilevered leg augments propel the unit toward the fray at speed, while over- and under-mounted extendable drill carriages magnify both reach and penetrating power.
GHOUL AUGER ALPHA
Whether through aberrant cognition or sheer brutality one specimen always moves to the front of each pack. It is from this individual that the other units take their lead.
Vay Hek’s personal favorite, the Devourer is a maximal terror unit. Draped in shreds of the diapause bag that birthed it, this gap-mawed monstrosity barrels toward prey with furious intensity. Wrist-mounted hooks are welded to elbow joints and hyperpowered by a myotechnological winch system for maximum impact-and-pull.
The Expired are Ghouls who have succumbed to malnutrition or environmental poisoning during the early stages of development. Their backup nervous systems continue to drive them forward, however, making them ideal suicide troops.
GHOUL EXPIRED DESERTER
Why this emaciated monstrosity chose to abandon its pack remains to be seen.
So named for its terrifying leer, the Rictus (AKA ‘the Sawman’) lives to divide and conquer its foes – literally.
GHOUL RICTUS ALPHA
This specimen shows evidence of advanced cognitive abilities and greater, if rudimentary, situational analysis. Cold blooded and ruthless, t is easy to see how this specimen led its pack so ably.
New Tenno Weapons:
Deliver a massive punch with each blast of this shotgun, or launch a round that explodes mid-air knocking down nearby enemies.
Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market today!
Lacerate attackers with two razor sharp warfans.
Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market or Tenno Research lab today!
Fans: Slicing Feathers! Twirling acrobatic slashes with a refined touch!
New Grineer Weapons:
Annihilate targets with four simultaneous shots from this high-caliber Grineer rifle.
Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
Inflict rapid-fire bursts of pain with this Grineer submachine gun.
Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
New Grineer Cosmetics:
Victory over the Grineer, draped across your shoulders.
MAGGOR ARMOR BUNDLE
Grineer plate, trophies from battle on the Plains of Eidolon.
New Grineer Bundle:
MAGGOR ASSAULT PACK
Make a devastating entrance with the Maggor Assault Pack. Includes the Quartakk quad-barrelled assault rifle and hard-hitting Stubba submachinegun, with matching Maggor armor and syandana.
Invite Players to Your Orbiter!
Warframe’s shared-world experience now expands to your Orbiter with the option to invite your friends to come aboard! Players have been requesting this feature ever since we introduced the Landing Crafts back in Update 14. If you played back then, you’ll remember cabin space was very limited, but it has expanded over the years. To make room for your squad, we’re expanding your Orbiter further by adding the new Personal Quarters!
To receive the new Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint, you must complete The War Within. Players who have already completed the quest will receive the Blueprint automatically in their inbox.
Customize your Personal Quarters!
Vignettes: Choose the centerpiece of your Personal Quarters from the following 8 Vignettes. Each Vignette adds its own ambiance and flare to your space.
- Earth Vignette
- Aquarium Vignette
- Cephalon Vignette
- Europa Vignette
- Eidolon Vignette
- Mars Vignette
- Kuva Fortress Vignette
Purchase Vignettes individually from the selection list, or all of them from the “Vignette Bundle” located in the Market.
Stencils: Add some color and theme your Quarters’ walls with Stencils!
- Corpus Stencil
- Grineer Queens Stencil
- Grineer Stencil
- Ostron Stencil
- Tenno Stencil
Purchase Stencils individually from the selection list or from the Market.
Aquarium: Bring home the fish you’ve caught from the Plains with your own Aquarium! Simply select “Customize Quarters” to pick the tank you want to house fish from your inventory. Fish will be removed from your inventory, but can be retrieved at any time from your tanks.
Warframe Display: Put your Warframe on display! Choose from your loadouts to showcase your best look in full scale.
Somachord: Add ambiance to your Orbiter with the Somachord! Unlock songs by locating and scanning Somachord Tones scattered throughout the Solar System. Find them all to complete songs!
Increased Decoration Capacity:
To accommodate all the new decorations coming in Update 23, capacity has been split into 4 different areas (Transference Room, Helminth Infirmary, Personal Quarters, and everything in between) with a capacity of 1200 EACH to hold all your ship’s flair.
And since we know some of you really enjoy personalizing your Orbiter, we will be overhauling decoration placement to be more streamlined in 2018! These currently unreleased changes (discussed in Devstream #103) will include grid snapping, placing floating decorations, and much more!
New Orbiter Decorations!
Warframe Articula: Posable scale models of your favorite Warframes are here! To place, open your decoration tool and select “Warframe Articula”. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, customize by selecting from your existing loadouts, choosing a pose from the “Warframe Gun Pose Set”, and swapping weapons! Due to their complexity, Articula take more Capacity than most decorations so placement will be limited. For example, you won’t be able to place a large number of Articula like you can with Noggles.
Trees, Planters and more!
Explore a new line of decorations including some plants and decorative toys for your Companions!
New Operator Animation Sets!
There is a new Operator customization option available: School specific animations!
Zenurik, Naramon, Unairu, Madurai, and Vazarin have their own set of idle animations. These are freely for the school of your choice. If you unlock each school, each set becomes available for your operator!
Captura improvements: Archwing & DoF!
- Archwing can now be deployed in Captura!
- Added a Depth of Field toggle in Captura! As opposed to the current Depth of Field slider, the toggle will completely turn it on or off.
A note on intent with announced Changes:
As noted in our 2017/2018 Roadmap: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/896961-roadmap-2017-early-2018/
We are not shipping Damage 2.5 changes simply because we’d have less than a day to Hotfix issues. This applies to Volt changes too. We do not want to ship something that we are unable to Hotfix for more than a week.
We have plans to make 2018 kickoff with long overdue reviews. Enjoy your holidays with some new gear and more while we enjoy ours, and we’ll return in 2018 well rested and ready to rock!
- Fragments in your Codex are now categorized based on their origin (Cephalon, Cetus, Gara, and Ghouls).
- You can now replay Bounties for Standing!
- You can now use Emotes in your Orbiter! Deep bows all around.
- Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors casting animation has been changed to match the style of the Mirage Prime trailer!
- Removed reticle animation when sprinting due to feedback.
- Improved sound ambience and performance on a Grineer Settlement tileset door.
- The body tendrils on Nezha’s Yaksha Tennogen Skin is now tintable and will take tints from the tertiary slot.
- Lieutenant Lech Krill changes:
- Lech Kril will now prioritize using his ice abilities instead of melee when he can.
- Upon destroying Lech Kril’s backpack, his ice abilities will have their cooldowns reset to reduce time spent waiting around.
- Changed Lech Kril’s Ice Wave ability so that it doesn’t halt the fight when players are meleeing him.
- Added FX to Lech Kril’s weakspot that changes tint based on how much damage his backpack has taken to help make the objective clearer to new player.
- Very slightly tweaked hitbox location for backpack to try and achieve more consistent damage.
- When Decorating your Dojo, your selected Decoration will now be deselected if you type into the search bar and the Decoration in question does not appear on the results page. This should help prevent players accidentally building the wrong item!
- Ambulas is now immune to Viral Damage. This will fix issues where Ambulas becomes unhackable.
- Fixed a timing issue where Konzu’s Bounties would not refresh properly.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD wouldn’t update when accepting bounties.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Bounty Accepted’ transmission wouldn’t play when taking on a new Bounty.
- Fixed an issue where you’d have to leave Cetus and return to see a new Day’s bounties.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the Kuva Fortress tileset on Dakata.
- Fixed Operator Seer leggings overlapping with other styles of Operator suit causing it to clip.
- Fixed Sentient Cores disappearing if they are on the ground and another player joins the session.
- Attempt to fix a progress stopper in Sealab Sabotage when killing Tyl Regor’s Project specimen before it steps off the platform.
- Fixed Client Zaw stats only showing Strike stats in the Simulacrum Arsenal instead of all components.
- Fixed Punch-Through projectiles hitting multiple times against Drones/Ships.
- Fixed a Rampart spawning inside of a wall in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Eclipse applying only the basic textures.
- Fixed Tusk Dargyn hovering above its target instead of flying around.
- Fixed Ferrox primary projectiles sometimes not appearing when in Limbo’s Cataclysm and Stasis.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not playing the proper idles if an idle set is equipped.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones inheriting customizations they shouldn’t have in Conclave.
- Potential fix for Bounties overlapping in the UI when talking to Konzu.
- Fixed crash related to fighting Teralsyt.
- Fixed Clients disconnecting from host when trying to load into a Captura or Simulacrum session at the same time as the host.
- Fixed inaccurate and broken mini-map in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed animation issue when charging an arrow immediately after firing a shot using Bows.
- Fixed mods like Quick Return and Power Throw not applying when dual wielding a throwing melee weapon.
- Fixed missing textures on Diriga during the purge sequence of The War Within.
- Fixed Survival UI for clients changing between two languages if their selected language is different than the host’s.
- Fixed Tusk Heavy Gunner using the incorrect textures.
- Fixed Reactant counters not showing properly for Squadmates if the Operator is out.
- Fixed various rocks in Cetus being unaffected by Rain.
- Fixed the Glaive consistently circling around the player. Sorry we know it was cool but not intended!
- Fixed an issue with the Varykor Sydon’s Radial Blind looping its animation.
- Fixed an issue with Octavia customizations being overridden.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox’s night form not playing nice with Archwing customization colours.
- Reset Dynamic Resolution back to off by default because on some systems it seems to malfunction.
- Fixed chat tabs being all crammed together.
- Fixed collision in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed scrolling in the Somachord
- Fixed using Gunsen’s default attacks when using it without a stance.
- Fixed bounties sometimes losing track of which encounter is the active bounty stage during migration.
- Fixed Ghoul Extermination Bounty not showing complete screen after host migration.
- Fixed error in Orbiter decoration limit check when buying or gifting a bundle.
- Fixed Plains water at night permanently reducing Shields.
- Removed some incomplete Zaw tips that had shown up in the Codex.
- Fixed some session problems when joining squads roaming the Plains.
- Fixed several popular crashes.
Mise à jour 22.8.1 :
- Declining an invite to Orbiter will now prevent additional invites for 15 seconds. Repeatedly declining invites will increase the 15 second duration. You’ll no longer receive stacks of invites from repeated requests.
- Fixed missing mesh on Vahd Greaves.
- Fixed lighting in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not creating proper ‘Ghost’ on Charged Attack kill.
- Fixed operator not facing the right way when getting back in their chair after customization with a stance equipped.
- Fixed Operator air sliding back into their seat.
- Fixed a script error in Nidus’ Larva that could prevent casting in some situations.
- Fixed ghoul assassinate not counting kills if it started at an area previously used by a ghoul exterminate.
- Fixed missing chat messages when people were kicked.
- Optimized memory use in the Orbiter to help reactionary 32-bit people.
- Fixed potential crash during host migration.
- Fixed Blade and Gun Stencil & updated Grineer Fury for Personal Quarters.
- Fixed only a single copy of a decoration being returned from a Vignette being returned if it contained multiples of the same type.
- Fixed Conclave being unplayable for clients.
- Fixed Personal Quarters using client’s favourite Warframe.
- Fixed client not seeing lure tethers connecting to Teralyst.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2
We’re back in the Warframe saddle for the first Hotfix of 2018!
The team is still very focused on our 2018 proposals mentioned in the Early 2018 Roadmap (Khora, Damage 2.5, new Teralyst variants, etc). Stay tuned for an updated Dev Workshop post and more about these upcoming changes.
For today, our main goals for this Hotfix were improvements towards Cetus>Plains matchmaking, and War Within quest progression stopping issues. With these major issues tackled, it’s all hands on deck for some juicy Warframe additions/changes!
- Made improvements towards correctly loading into the same Cetus Instance with your squad. This was resulting in perpetually attempting to load into the Plains upon which the doors never opened.
- Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.
- Improved navigation and pathing behavior of Dropships in the Plains.
- Air Support Turrets spawned by the Host (as well as Turrets spawned by Clients prior to previous migrations) will now be destroyed when a Host migration occurs. This fixes Air Support Turrets lingering after a Host migration which resulted in being able to spawn more than 1 at a time.
- Removed placeholder items from Hok’s daily Zaw special.
- Removed a weird marker from Teshin in the first stage of The War Within quest.
- Removed the Magazine value from the Gunsen Mod section in the Arsenal.
- Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.
- Increased the size while wielded.
- Added 0.5m Punch Through.
- Added Ragdoll on Death.
- Fixed not being able to progress in The War Within quest due to Void Dash not hitting certain enemies if you had Surging Dash equipped on your Warframe as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/901382-not-able-to-finish-war-within-finally-boss-missions-with-focus-naramon/
- Fixed not being able to damage the Grineer Queen for a few seconds until she quits her yappin’ in The War Within quest. The War Within speedrunners rejoice for precious seconds are SAVED!!
- Fixed Nidus’ Ravenous not working when Particle Quality is set to low.
- Fixed objective markers remaining after destroying the corresponding vents in the Raptor boss fight. This also brings a potential fix for the objective vent being incorrect if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Ghoul Lore Fragments not being awarded as a Bounty reward if you didn’t have any Lore Fragments at all (that includes Cephalon Fragments, Thousand-Year Fish, etc).
- Fixed Maim not damaging enemies if there are many enemies in its radius.
- Fixed for Orbiter Decorations “disappearing” if moved from a room into an empty room.
- Fixed missing dropped Mods listed when viewing Acolytes in the Codex.
- Fixed the Hydraulus being invisible in some missions during Octavia’s Anthem quest.
- Fixed using Alt Fire key to detonate Zenith disc when both discs of Zenistar and Zenith weapon has been launched resulting in the detonation removing the HUD icon for Zenistar disc.
- Fixed rare bugs where textures were missing in cases like the Arsenal.
- Fixed a teleport triggering Transferring from your Warframe into the Operator only section inside Harrow’s temple.
- Fixed the Igaro Day of the Dead Syandana appearing offset when equipped on Excalibur, Nyx, Nyx Nemesis Skin, or Nyx Prime.
- Fixed being able to select an Arsenal loadout you just deleted in the loadout selection popup.
- Fixed the Gunsen spin attack sound and un-equip sound being audible for all players regardless of position.
- Fixed unwanted sounds playing on some Zaw parts when equipped.
- Fixed melee weapon hit sounds not being audible at certain times during combat.
- Fixed Nidus’ head appearing detached in his diorama.
- Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).
- Fixed a few spots in the Plains where you could see underwater while fishing.
- Fixed Ember’s Vermillion Helmet flame FX lingering when using a sniper scope, Nosam Cutter, Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed overlapping Radius values displaying on the Surging Dash description.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning.
- Fixed a crash when changing loadouts in the Arsenal.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3
We’re back with another Quality of Life Hotfix for 2018!
As stated in Hotfix 22.8.2, we’re working our way towards refining content such as Khora, Damage 2.5, and more. You can expect news about TennoGen Round 11 and more this Friday on Devstream #104!
- You can now replay the Apostasy Prologue quest in your Codex! (Not that my body is ready for those feels AGAIN)
- You can now properly waypoint dropped weapon parts/Blueprints.
- More than doubled the size of the Cetus Wisp pickup radius. This will allow you to obtain the Cetus Wisp from further away instead of needing to be right on top of it.
- Reduced Vay Hek’s zap Magnetic Status to not drain Energy completely.
- Zaw strike Plague Kripath now uses the default Rapier holster position when used with a one handed Zaw Grip.
- Itzal Penumbra now turns off sprint toggle so you don’t immediately cancel out of the cloak when using it.
- Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.
- Items claimed while in the foundry’s “In Progress” tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.
- Made improvements towards the dynamic sky in the Plains to reduce sun lens flare popping.
- Improvements towards enemy navigation throughout the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Replaced the Jupiter-Saturn Junction requirement of ‘defeat the Raptor on Europa’ with ‘complete Baal on Europa’. This is due to the Raptor’s boss fight getting increasingly difficult after his re-work, which created frustration for newer players attempting to unlock the Junction.
- Tweaked the brightness/visibility of Frost’s Snow Globe in the Plains at night.
- When browsing Warframes/weapons to equip, you will now see the equipped Skin displayed on the Warframe/weapon icon instead of the default icon.
- Optimized away about 250KB of code spread throughout the whole game (over 1% savings!)
Objective Text Changes:
- Changed Vault timer UI text in Spy missions to flash red instead of grey and added /!\ warning icon like in Interception missions.
- Tweaked Plains Bounty objective text to make hierarchy and relatedness clearer by enlarging, bolding, and aligning with other objective text on the screen.
Boss Reward Location Changes:
- In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
- Excalibur from Pluto to Mars – meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
- Frost from Mars to Ceres – meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
- Trinity from Ceres to Pluto – meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts
- Fixes towards squads getting separated when enroute to the Plains. This resulted in some players successfully loading into the Plains and some remaining stuck in the hallway perpetually loading.
- Fixed not switching Cetus instances when accepting an invitation from another player in a different instance.
- Fixed being left behind in Cetus if you joined a Host the moment they ran into the hallway and saw the loading spinner icon.
- Fixed an issue where players who joined a session after the host returned to Cetus from the Plains could receive different rewards than the Host if they subsequently did Bounties together.
- Fixed Konzu Bounty board not auto-refreshing a minute after current batch expires.
- Fixed Bounties not consistently being marked as “completed” on Bounty board after finishing them.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not dealing damage while invisible (Shade, Huras, Octavia etc).
- Fixed Blade Storm making Ash unarmed when it ends if he activates it while holding a Scanner.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm not removing the temporary melee weapon given to Ash if the only weapon he has is a Speargun (Javlok, Scourge, etc) and he’s currently thrown the Speargun out when activating Blade Storm.
- Fixed being able to reach inaccessible areas (and becoming trapped) in the Jordas Verdict stage 2 tileset.
- Fixed Shred decreasing Vauban’s armour instead of the enemies’.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace Stormpath ability not working with the Maruta Tonfa Skin equipped.
- Fixed Eidolon Vomvalyst Lure tether not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed Equinox Pacify & Provoke radial FX not being cleaned up on deactivation when on low particle system quality.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy Wing pelt using the default Skin when equipped with the Chroma Vojnik Skin.
- Fixed some Decorations not being removed from the Vignette area when switching Vignettes.
- Fixed Tactical Reload Mod not working on the Quartakk as a Client.
- Fixed Cetus Wisps being updated while the game was paused — this could lead to them escaping while you answered the phone.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Hall of Mirror clones using some of the default Mirage texture on their bodies.
- Fixed the Mandachord Reload button not reloading the song and preventing any audio from the notes.
- Fixed the Host being forced to freeze when playing the ‘burrowing Ascaris’ moment, while the Client actually playing the tutorial is not, resulting in the player being frozen in midair.
- Fixed the Cetus gate during a Sortie in the Plains not being blocked for Clients (who could simply return to Cetus for free victory).
- Fixed Infested Crawlers standing upright when being stunned. This occurs when they are being affected by Elemental damage (fire/electricity) or knocked on their backs.
- Fixed Client not seeing certain Decorations when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Client seeing incorrect Orbiter Energy color when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar buff VFX not appearing on the helmets of Client players when viewed by Client players. The host sees the VFX on all parts for all players.
- Fixed not being able to Melee again upon throwing the Sigma & Octanis shield while using Exalted Blade on Excalibur, until you deactivate and reactivate the power.
- Fixed the Sigma & Octantis not having any Elemental FX or Energy trails.
- Fixed Nezha not throwing his Blazing Chakram off his back when the Nezha Devine or Yaksha Skin is equipped.
- Fixed the Companion HUD bleedout timer pausing after using Transference.
- Fixed items placed in the Vignette and then moved outside the Vignette getting removed upon changing the Vignette.
- Fixed some enemy navigation issues in Uranus Defense tilesets.
- Fixed some enemy navigation and cover issues in the Grineer Shipyard Interception tilesets.
- Fixed the Defense cryopod target popping in and out of the cryopod when standing on top of it.
- Fixed not being able to rotate small Orbiter Decorations correctly.
- Fixed energy trail FX on Palatine hammer Skin being positioned wrong when equipped on several weapons.
- Fixed intermediate area markers displaying as an area marker instead of an icon when near the objective/extraction.
- Fixed waypoint markers remaining visible in Cetus after that player has left.
- Fixes towards Warframe abilities used by any NPCs sometimes not functioning properly.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulators not receiving pistol upgrades for missions where you start in Archwing (Uranus).
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker guns remaining visible after using Peacemaker if the user is equipped with the Mesa Devil Ranger skin.
- Fixed remote players hearing 3 shot sounds instead of 2 per Mesa Peacemaker fire.
- Fixed Hive sometimes not becoming vulnerable after destroying nodes.
- Fixed Specter abilities sometimes not working.
- Fixed the 750 Daily Tribute rewarding you 3 Exilus Adapters instead of the intended 1.
- Fixed a grammatical error in Teshin’s Inbox message after completing The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator Amp flickering in and out of the folded position when previewing/selecting new colors for the Amp in Operator customization screen.
- Fixed Clients not gaining Amp Brace bonuses.
- Fixed the UI not identifying the Juttni/Clapkra Brace recharge delay reduction/energy increase respectively.
- Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.
- Fixed female Operators having distorted faces, particularly when applying Focus-specific Animation Stances.
- Fixed alt-fire short circuiting reload loops. This was specifically happening with the Corinth.
- Fixed static indicators on the ability UI not being updated when Transferring from Warframe to Operator and then back to Warframe.
- Fixed chat pings for people with ‘special’ names when they’re mentioned in another channel.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX to flicker at certain angles.
- Fixed the Clan tier not increasing if the current max size of the alliance, including your Clan, plus the new Clan size, was over the max.
- Fixed Client Gear item cooldowns not saving if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed some flickering windows in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when placing and attempting to change the Glyph Display from default on your Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error when loading the Operator customization screen with a controller.
- Fixed a script error when selecting/deselecting fish rapidly at Fisher Hai-Luk.
- Fixed a script error that caused the Arsenal UI to break after returning to Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when Mining in the Plains.
- Fixed a script crash that would occur when trying to Mod your Melee weapon in the Simulacrum Arsenal while Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is active.
- Fixed not returning to the Relay outside of the Simulacrum when leaving it.
- Fixed a script error that occurred after completing missions.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.4
- Fixed upgraded Pet Incubator Segment not putting Pets in Stasis automatically when they’re about to die.
- Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life. We will let you know when this script has been completed.
- Fixed a progstop in The War Within quest caused by Transference being broken for players playing through for the first time.
- Fixed a progstop in Vor’s Prize where the Arsenal Segment wouldn’t install.
- Fixed the Tusk Command Dargyn sometimes refusing to spawn in assassinate missions and preventing you from completing the Bounty.
- Fixed a bug when Transferring back to Rhino and casting Iron Skin that would break the Iron Skin HUD element.
- Fixed Vauban’s Shred and Concuss mines not triggering on ragdolls (e.g. when thrown into Vortex).
- Fixed Operators not being able to instantly Void Dash via crouch+jump in some cases, particularly when using a controller and trying to do crouch+jump simultaneously because crouch normally needs to be held on controllers to enter Void Mode. Crouch still needs to be tapped to roll and held to Void Mode, but you can now crouch+jump together to instantly Void Dash instead of having to wait for crouch to work.
- Fixed Operator Focus Stances causing strange framing of Operator transmissions.
- Fixed Lua Defense marker not following the Defense Target after it falls through the floor.
- Fixed weapons with an Area of Effect (Steel Meridian Justice) breaking buttons in the Lua Speed Test.
- Fixed Grineer suddenly gaining super leg strength and jumping 20 meters as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7pfoiy/clemmings_platoon/
- Fixed the Sonicor holster remaining visible when your Warframe is invisible.
- Fixed weapon firing sounds of Latron (and probably others) from not consistently being filtered when Loki’s Invisibility is active.
- Fixed some Noggles being motionless in their diorama.