PANDERO CERAMICA SKIN
A bold red and white glaze glistens across the surface of this hardened ceramic Pandero Skin.
*Following suit of the Boltor Bravura Skin, due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Pandero Ceramica Skin can only be equipped on the Pandero.
CERAMICA TONFA SKIN
Strike a bold pose with this hardened ceramic Tonfa Skin.
*This Skin applies to all Tonfa Melee weapons.
Harden any Warframe with this ultra sleek composite ceramic Armor.
Strike a bold pose with the Ceramica Skin Collection. Contains the Pandero Ceramica Skin, Ceramica Tonfa Skin, and Ceramica Armor.
Arcane Changes and Fixes:
- Arcanes will now appear as “EQUIPPED” if already equipped on the Warframe/Operator/Amp/Zaw that is currently being modified.
- The Arcane name and Rank will appear on the same text line in the Trade confirmation prompt.
- Removed Arcane slots when in the Conclave Mode of the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Arcane Manager in Relays appearing empty.
- Fixed not being able to trade the same Arcane at different Ranks at the same time.
Captura Changes and Fixes:
- Added an error message when you try to place more Text objects than the maximum limit of 5.
- Added error message when you try to place more Camera Positions than the maximum limit of 200.
- You can now precisely select the amount of time it takes for the Camera to transition between two points by changing the Duration per Camera Position.
- When the Camera is playing, the Duration option is replaced with a global ‘Speed multiplier’ option.
- Significantly increased the distance at which placed Text can be seen.
- Fixed saturation UI not remembering settings when switching between Normal/Advanced controls.
- Fixed Filters not working for Clients after switching between Advanced Camera and Normal controls.
- Fixed not being able to initially see the chosen Filter when Filter Depth is enabled.
- Fixed Filter Depth/Opacity being available with the Neutral Filter when switching between Normal and Advanced Camera settings.
- Fixed ‘Detach Camera’ preventing Camera movement while still in settings/Camera paused mode.
- Fixed Suda’s Datascape Scene displaying the quest Leaderboard and the walls not dissolving.
- Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.
- Excavation UI displays ‘Power: FULL’ when the Excavator no longer needs more Power Cells to run to completion.
- All Lotus transmissions will appear on the right side of the screen as to not obscure the Excavation UI.
- Added a subtle blue Shield charge FX (similar to Warframe Shield charge FX) to the Excavator when its Shields are recharged by a Power Cell.
- Grineer Sealab doors now displays a distinctive Icon to indicate it needs to be hacked in order to proceed.
- A special UI message is now displayed when picking up Tellurium, or any of the Eidolon Shards (similar to Argon Crystal).
- The Simulacrum Mimeograph now saves your previous settings. Example, if you spawn 20 Level 50 Moas on your last visit, you will see the same settings saved and at the ready when you return!
- Changed the “TERPISCHORE NARTA” to the correct spelling of “TERPSICHORE NARTA”.
- Fixed rare cases of the Cetus gate opening to a black screen (proceeding through would still teleport you to Cetus).
- Fixed the Gene-Masking Kit from Master Teasonai offerings and the Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit in the Market not giving you the actual Fur Patterns.
- All accounts that were missing the above Fur Patterns will have them in their inventories upon login!
- Fixed enemies Petrified from Atlas’ Rumbler cast/Path of Statues Augment not dropping Rubble when killed.
- Fixed Ash’s Smokescreen ending while in Operator causing sounds to be perpetually muffled when Transferring back to Ash.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance not giving Health for damaging Eidolon Synovias.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred in The Index that resulted in the Timer not progressing.
- Fixed misleading Status Chance over 100% for Beam weapons in the Arsenal Stats. This was due to recent Beam weapon Status Effect changes that now have a chance to Status proc for every tick of the weapon’s Damage (based on Fire Rate), instead of only ticking once per second.
- Fixed Beam weapons not correctly damaging the Nullifier drones (they correctly damaged the Corpus inside and the bubble, but not drones).
- Fixed a Corpus Rover sometimes appearing in Corpus Ice Planet Sabotage that resulted in breaking the UI.
- Fixed some bad marker pathing in the Corpus Ice Planet and Grineer Ocean Sabotage tilesets.
- Fixed negative Mod capacity displayed after Gilding a Zaw.
- Fixed Mod Polarity matching giving a false positive for Exilus slots.
- Fixed changing Sentinels in the Simulacrum Arsenal not functioning properly.
- Fixed Gear item (Energy, Health, etc) Restores not appearing when placed on elevators.
- Fixed Kubrow Armor not appearing on Helminth Chargers with Drahk Skin equipped.
- Fixed Helios’ Detect Vulnerability precept not applying the Damage multiplier on enemies seated in mounted guns or Jesters riding Kuva Guardians.
- Fixed cases where Helios began vibrating when equipped with the Investigator precept.
- Fixed numerous hitches that would occur when killing enemies on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed the Mandachord FX overpowering Octavia’s arm FX.
- Fixed sometimes crashing when mounting the Dargyn.
- Fixed Synthesis Targets spawning in The War Within quest.
- Fixed extra Melee slam sounds playing a few seconds after completing a Melee slam while Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active.
- Fixed headshot and kill sounds being occluded during Loki’s Invisibility and Ivara’s Prowl abilities.
- Fixed missing Gunsen finisher sounds.
- Fixed Octavia missing her skirt in her Maestra Collection diorama.
- Fixed not being able to search for Warframe Augments Mods by Warframe name in the Syndicate Offerings screen.
- Fixed Kubrows appearing much larger for Clients when visiting another players Orbiter.
- Fixed Leaderboard text titles not breaking into two lines if it exceeds the UI box.
- Fixed some non-English Mod descriptions having broken format.
- Fixed an unaligned symbol in the Orbiter’s Transference Room.
- Fixed some escapable geometry holes in the Liset.
- Fixed the Arsenal mesh being misaligned with the floor as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/81ebzz/i_will_never_again_use_the_arsenal/. We apologize for this understandably unplayable bug.
- Fixed the Void Sabotage Cache also being misaligned with the floor as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/821c7g/just_when_you_though_it_couldnt_get_worse_this/.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to replace a Mod with an Arcane in the Trading screen.
- Fixed getting Oro from killing yourself with the Glaive in Conclave.
Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1
- Filter Depth is now also affected when ‘Interpolate Visual Effects’ is enabled.
- Removed an un-advertised Duration from Magus Replenish – the healing on the Operator will now be instantaneous according to the % in the description of the Arcane.
- Slightly adjusted the hand position when holding the Pandero Ceramica Skin to make it sit nicer in the Warframe’s hand.
- Improved enemy ‘cover’ tactics when attempting to seek cover in a Defense mission.
- Improved performance when attempting to use a context action.
- Fixed Zenurik’s Void Singularity pulling in friendly NPCS, instead of just enemies.
- Fixed Arcane Acceleration applying to all Primaries when it should just be Rifles.
- Fixed floating clip when reloading the Pandero equipped with the Ceramica Skin.
- Fixed numerous edge case UI script errors.