Mise à jour 18.2 :
Le Sydon est arrivé! Une arme mortelle conçue pour percer le cœur de vos ennemis, infligez des dégats maximum à l’aide de ce trident grineer massif.
Ajoutez le Sydon à votre arsenal dès aujourd’hui en visitant le Marché ou le laboratoire de Recherche de votre clan.
Changement de la table de drop Prime
Frost Prime, le Latron Prime et la Reaper Prime sont retournés à leur place dans le Prime Vault, les tables de drop dans le Néant ont été remises comme avant.
A noter: Nous sommes au courant des problèmes d’apparition des ennemis dans les missions d’Extermination et nous travaillons dur pour résoudre celui-ci et beaucoup d’autres problèmes. Attendez vous à d’autres fixs additionnels dès que nous avons une solution, et merci à tous pour votre patience alors que nous démarrons 2016.
Autre changements et réparations :
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
- Armored Evade: +20% Damage Resistance while dodging, -20% Slide
- Armored Acrobatics: +20% Damage Resistance during Bullet Jump, -0.1 Mobility
- Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
- Argon Crystals have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
- The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
- Armored Recovery: 50% Damage Resistance while knocked down, -20% slide.
- The Fast Deflection Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
- The Quick Charge Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
- Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
- Nezha’s Warding Halo damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Tactical Retreat Mod.
- The knockdown effect has been removed from Blind Justice’s Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
- Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
- Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave. These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
- Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.
- Enemy Elemental/Physical Damage and Enemy Elemental/Physical Resistance have been combined into a single Sortie when selected. Enemies will have both increased Elemental Damage plus Resistances or Physical increased Damage plus Resistance when this Sortie Modifier is applied.
- The Energy Reduction Sortie Buff has been increased limit one-quarter of max Energy instead of one-half, in addition to a slower energy recharge rate.
- Interception’s end-of-round timer has now been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Interception’s end-of-round timer will not appear until there are 5 enemies left alive in the Mission.
- Players will no longer be able to join a mid-mission Excavation Mission after 300 Cryotic has been obtained in Sorties or Alerts.
- Djinn’s Fatal Attraction will now ignore security cameras.
- The Intruder Mod will now work on Grineer hacking puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner.
- Infested Excavation Alerts can now appear in the Star Chart.
- Adjustments were made to Nezha’s Warding Halo FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Improvements have been made help players rejoin a squad in Mission after a crash.
- Fixed a commonly occurring general crash related to Warframe’s audio.
- Fixed the ‘dense fog’ FX on Sorties not properly applying to the Earth’s skybox.
- Fixed the Refresh Rate option in Display resetting regardless of rate selected.
- Fixed the Detect Vulnerability Sentinel Precept targeting invulnerable enemies.
- Fixed Infested Excavation Alert Missions not properly spawning Power Cell carrying enemies.
- Fixed some script crashes related to traps in the Orokin Void.
- Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur’s 4th Ability Power.
- Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.
- Fixed a Client-side memory leak caused by items left behind by the player during Missions.
- Fixed the Strun Wraith being unable to equip the Strun Conclave Skin.
- Fixed Void Interception Missions ending while Captain Vor or the Stalker is still alive.
- Fixed Trinity’s Noggle missing her skirt.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo causing Energy Orbs to display improper text when picked up in Conclave.
- Fixed improper images that would appear on Landing Craft components.
- Fixed modular Corpus enemies spawning in Infested Missions.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem’s being vulnerable to attack from clients when perched in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck in a forced dense fog after playing a special dense fog Mission on Earth.
- Fixed an error causing markers placed on Mods to display resource information instead.
- Fixed Operators saying Archwing related VO at inappropriate locations.
Hotfix 18.2.1 :
- Increased the damage of most Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Made slight adjustments to overall Warframe Effective Hit Points in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Mirage’s passive in Conclave.
- The Onorix’s Handle has now been added to Archwing Mobile Defense Mission drop tables.
- Fixed Equinox’s Conclave Mobility not being properly normalized, and Equinox’s Movement Speed being adjusted by mistake.
- Fixed players not receiving a Death Mark if their Sentinel or Kubrow is responsible for the death of a boss.
- Fixed Mirage’s clones dealing damage from Bullet Jumps in Conclave.
- Various crash fixes.
Hotfix 18.2.2 :
- Added support for selecting full-screen refresh-rate.
- Made several optimizations to in-game Voice Chat volume output.
- Adjusted the minimap markers in Exterminate Missions to more accurately track slow NPCs.
Exterminate Changes / Fixes
Please note these are some of the major in-progress fixes that are ready for deployment. We will continue to audit the issue with your constructive help and reports. Ultimately it is unlikely that mass-clump spawns will be restored, but we’re working on making Exterminate Missions have a challenging pace.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to be teleported into terrain as players progressed mid-Mission.
- Fixed some enemy spawn points causing enemies to appear into terrain or above the level floor.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.
- Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.
- Fixed several small performance problems that could build up during long missions.
- Fixed several issues that prevented large multi-monitor setups from working properly. This one’s for you,https://www.reddit.c…ame_run_on_5x1/
- Fixed 21:9 support in native full-screen modes.
- Fixed windows getting stuck over Warframe after returning from full-screen in DirectX 11.
- Fixed volume not changing if you move the slider before testing.
- Fixed Ivara’s Quiver getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their ‘Use Selected Power’ hotkey while Navigator was active.
- Fixed the Hyena Pack, Tyl Regor, Vay Hek and Infested Alad V not properly giving Death Marks to players.
- Fixed the Ignis model not looking properly when the weapon is stolen from the Drahk Master and placed on the ground.
- Fixed enemies being alerted by the Talon’s throwing animation.
- Fixed an error allowing Valkyr to pull player out of the extraction area as per: https://forums.warfr…xtraction-area/
- Fixed an issue where ranking up some melee weapons could cause all challenge progress to become reset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing each other when zoning into a Relay.
- Fixed trade icons in Maroo’s Bazaar showing as a white box.
- Fixed an error preventing players from trading Syndicate weapons due to a non-existent XP lock.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind hidden or locked rooms.
- Fixed an error allowing players to clip through walls when in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Nova’s abilities being able to kill Alad V during his intro cinematic.
- Fixed some contact-delay issues that would occur when some projectiles.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by improper audio FX settings.
- Fixed an error causing modular Corpus enemies to spawn in Infested Sortie Missions.
- Fixed an issue with extreme game freezes for large friends list when trying to send gifts.
Hotfix 18.2.3 :
- Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.
- Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
- Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
- Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA’s goo.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.
Hotfix 18.2.4 :
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin’s projectile FX.
- Fixed an issue causing doors to flicker on Orokin Derelict tilesets, in addition to incorrect door spawning.
- Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when returning to a Relay after aborting a Mission, causing the player to hang on a blank screen.
- Fixed Primed Bane of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Greatsword weapons sitting strangely on Trinity and Trinity Prime when holstered.