HOTFIX 16.0.1 :
- Improved the music cue in PvP.
- Added sound effect to procs trigged from Arcane enhancements.
- Squads starting a PvP Mission without the appropriate Conclave loadout will now be taken to the Arsenal to equip the correct gear.
- Fixed crash that could occur during Vay Hek and Vor boss fights.
- Fixed login failure if your account has old pending recipes that contained weapon skins.
- Fixed players losing Kubrow customization on account update.
- Fixed players losing Kubrow shape/pattern info on update.
- Fixed <RAID> showing up in foundry for Trial blueprint.
- Fixed Excalibur skins showing up as fusible items in Arcane Foundry.
- Fixed Ash’s Teleport targeting player sentinels.
- Fixed issue caused by Simaris’ community scanning.
- Fixed text on “Sure Footed” and “Fortitude” mods.
- Fixed Halo Badge not being handed out when completing the Trials of Vay Hek.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility creating particle effects for every equipped attachment.
- Fixed other knocked-down enemies using the Manic Grineer’s knockdown recovery animation.
- Fixed weapon skins not properly applying to the Soma.
- Fixed idle animations not properly playing when players are inactive.
HOTFIX 16.0.2 :
PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin
We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment. Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain. As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to. We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future.
- Reduced the HP of Rhino’s Ironskin in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Paris Prime in PvP.
- Made various lighting improvements to Cephalon Capture’s Orokin tileset.
- Improved textures of Cephalon Capture objectives.
- Teshin will now speak a little more quickly in Cephalon Capture.
- Chroma’s alt helmet will no longer appear in player inventories after completing The New Strange Quest.
- Removed exits from Vay Hek boss fight in Law of Retribution.
- Improved audio quality on Grineer hacking minigame.
- Made various audio adjustments to silenced weapons.
- Reduced Ordis’ conversational tendencies when in the Liset.
- Updated Mod and Market icons for Transmutation Cores.
- Updated various materials to PBR quality.
- Rescue Missions will now provide more experience at higher levels.
- Reduced the level of ambient noise in Relays.
- The Manic Grineer will now disappear after killing a player in Solo mode.
- The Manic Grineer is no longer affected by Bladestorm.
- Optimized matchmaking server code to handle load better (may fix some invitation failures).
- Reduced memory footprint in the Relays to avoid some crashes on 32-bit systems.
- Fixed issue where players could enter Conclave with no valid PvP gear during a Host migration, causing a crash.
- Fixed default PvP loadout containing non-PvP items.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream not equipping a weapon once deactivated if the ability was used while holding a scanner.
- Fixed some instances where players could move out of bounds on Relays.
- Fixed auto-target abilities accidentally targeting player Sentinels.
- Fixed Limbo being able to trigger pressure plates while in the Rift.
- Fixed various exploits in the Law of Retribution encounters.
- Fixed rain particles looking pixelated.
- Fixed Arcane Enhancements appearing with Prime part in the Inventory.
- Fixed error that would occur when trying to equip a scanner while unarmed.
- Fixed ‘Logout’ button not bringing players back to Login screen.
- Fixed material on Steel Meridian Medallions not displaying correctly.
- Fixed various texture issues in Relays.
- Fixed additional ammo clips showing on Soma and Soma Prime.
- Fixed issue causing the Manic Grineer to become stuck on objects.
- Fixed mind controlled targets not becoming immune to Mind Control when granted immunity to powers and abilities.
- Fixed an ugly white line showing up on the floor of Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed Ogris charging effects and firing animation not displaying properly.
- Fixed players not being able to unequip Sentinels after removing primary and secondary weapons.
- Fixed Ordis’ ‘idle’ Liset transmissions interrupting other communications.
- Fixed Sentinel NPCs, voice acting, or animations showing for Clients in the first mission of The New Strange Quest.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward buff showing as 1% off in the HUD in some instances.
- Fixed melee finishers adjusting the player camera in an unusual way.
- Fixed visual issue with Gammacor where weapon would open while holstered after melee or a quick roll.
- Fixed Huras Kubrow’s Stalk not properly applying to Players.
- Fixed Vay Hek still broadcasting his threats to Relays.
- Fixed Codex and Library scanners still showing as being equipped during a Host migration.
- Fixed both Ordis and Teshin transmission not matching corresponding subtitles.
- Fixed pistol and melee slots not being auto-equipped for default PvP loadouts.
- Fixed an error that would occur with Grineer Shipyards cranes.
- Doubled Dark Sector credit rewards again (a bug was doubling these rewards previously and fixing the bug resulted in an unintended nerf. For clarity, Void credits were never touched.).
- The cooldown delay for Raid Rewards was reduced to 23 hours to make it slightly easier to coordinate daily runs with friends.
- Increased Vauban’s Bounce Pad duration to 5 minutes (from 15 seconds).
- Trinity’s Well of Life will no longer waste energy on invulnerable targets.
- Vay Hek is no longer vulnerable to Trinity’s Energy Vampire (like other bosses).
- Removed Orokin Catalyst/Reactor and Forma from Cephalon Capture reward manifest.
- Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life inadvertently causing damage to certain enemies.
- Fixed Trinity’s Well of Life and other powers for clients targeting invulnerable enemies after Mag’s Bullet Attractor had expired.
- Fixed bug that would cause some PvP sessions to be marked private.
- Fixed loot lockers and crates dropping 25 energy pickups instead of 50.
- Fixed various gameplay crashes.
PvP Balance Changes
The recent soft launch of Cephalon Capture has allowed us to make changes for the better from your feedback and concerns. It was clear that certain weapons/abilities/maneuvers/etc were not balanced properly for this new game mode, and we thank you for constructively helping us continue to harmonize Cephalon Capture. The following changes have been made to help create and maintain that equilibrium:
- Slide attacks in PvP will now only use the base damage of the melee weapon wielded. Previously, slide attacks used a damage multiplier; this was shifting the balance in a negative direction.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin is no longer a permanent buff, and will begin to slowly decay after a short period of time.
- Made adjustments to Rhino’s Charge damage in PvP.
- Arcane Helmets have been removed from PvP.
- Mods that increase maximum clip size may now be used in PvP.
- Increased DPS for all Primary and Secondary weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Frost’s Freeze ability in PvP.
- Increased the range of Mag’s Pull ability in PvP.
- Increased the amount of overshield from Mag’s Shield Polarize ability in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of Volt’s Shock ability in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of all Paris bows in PvP.
- Updated water effects in Orokin Cephalon Capture level.
- Respawning Cephalons now play a sound on respawn.
- The Gear wheel has been removed from the Conclave Arsenal menu.
- Building Arcane Enhancements now costs 200k credits.
- Gave Rhino’s Stomp a slight audio boost.
- Removed dead animation time at the end of Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and radial Blind casting animations.
- Tweaked various defenses in Corpus Spy vaults.
- Tweaked various defenses in Grineer Spy vaults.
- Ambulas has been removed from the Sanctuary Simulacrum.
- Multiple items can now be purchased at once from the Syndicate Market UI.
- Increased timers in Grineer Spy vaults.
- Made various environmental PBR updates to the Orokin Void and Tenno Dojo.
- Increased the brightness of flames produced by the Ignis.
- Improved the smokey particle effects on the Embolist’s weapon fire.
- Players without a Synthesis Scanner equipped during a scan will no longer receive Synthesis progress.
- Energy orbs worth 50 energy are now larger than orbs worth 25 energy.
- Made various localization updates.
- Added casting trails on Nekros’ abilities.
- Fixed Warframes not holding a weapon in the Melee training portion of the Codex
- Fixed issue causing players to respawn players with 100% health after Host migration in PvP
- Fixed the Grineer Manic’s animations not properly deactivating Warframe powers, giving him unintended power immunity pre-attack. Tackles from the Grineer Manic will now properly disable Warframe powers as intended.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream being affected by rift status.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward fire AoE being affected by rift status.
- Fixed lighting effects on glowing MOA spawners in Corpus Spy vaults.
- Fixed issue in Spy missions where failing the main console hack would cause the ‘data destruction’ timer to stop and be unusable for the remainder of the Mission.
- Fixed players being unable to parry the Grineer Heavy Gunner’s melee slam.
- Fixed being able to use 8-player squads in other non-Trial Missions.
- Fixed players being able to bypass Conclave loadouts by joining Cephalon Capture via invite or entering a match via the Join in Progress button.
- Fixed a light not properly casting shadows in the Grineer Spy vault.
- Fixed Chroma’s Noble animations displaying a strange hand positioning.
- Fixed Bo Prime not being usable in PvP.
- Fixed Sanctuary’s Mastery Test practice simulations giving Credit rewards.
- Fixed login error caused by conflicting update versions tagged on an account.
- Fixed Chroma’s elemental Ward not properly removing ‘old’ buff when 2+ Chroma activate the ability.
- Fixed an issue where players who once equipped mustaches will still have mustaches equipped when changing weapon skins within the Liset.
- Fixed certain texture in CTF Gas City Map that was causing interaction issues.
- Fixed accounts that had lost their loadout information upon logging in.
- Fixed loadout error that could occur in PvP Arsenal.
- Fixed item drops appearing from enemies in Sanctuary Simulacrum.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite